091 BM The goals and aims of the project
(Difference between revisions)
m (moved 091MB The goals and aims of the project to 091 BM The goals and aims of the project: change in the abbreviation)
Latest revision as of 03:25, 21 May 2011
These are the goals and objectives of the 091 Master Brewers group. Please do bring in new ideas, discuss them, post them and make them happen!
- creation of group of enthusiasts interested in the subject who would carry out both theoretical and practical activities in the field of brewing and fermentations on a long term bases
- establishing a brewing base where we can meet and do the brewing and all the tasks needed to complete the process, with 091 labs hackerspace being a naturally the "spot"
- teaching people properly what is the brewing about in the way that they can become brew masters or kvasirs, truly understanding to the process being involved
- giving a chance to the people interested in the subject to try to do the whole loop from learning to producing and later on promoting their products also sharing the fermentation cultures
- all of the above leads to promoting the high quality brewing in the area and helping it to become a sustainable craft in the region
- possibly help to the other projects in the country and abroad to make it more easy for them to fallow what we are doing