We have a box for mailing; not an official PO box but a PMB (Personal Mail Box).
Noisebridge 2215-R Market Street #235 San Francisco, CA 94114
Use this address for all official communications, as the mailbox at 2169 is not secure. It can receive non-USPS parcels such as FedEx or UPS. An officer will check this frequently. Probably it's not the best idea to have personal stuff shipped here.
At 2169 we're using Sonic.net... (right?)
There are two meters for the floor; there previously had been two tenants. As of August 2009, the rear meter is on (we are not sure who is paying for this) but the front meter is off.
We have a new PG&E account for 2169 Mission (could not transfer the 83C account b/c it was residential ?!?)
- account number: 0597139732-7
- rear meter is under our account as of 9-29-09
- front meter will be turned on on Monday 10-5-09 between 1PM and 5PM, billed on the same account
- service level for both meters is 'small': A-1
- if we go over 4200 kWh per month consistently, we should upgrade to the 'medium' rate, A-10
- we're still e-billed, I am pretty sure
- the billing address is our non-PO Box (see above)
- provider: Sunset Scavenger
- phone: 415-330-1300
- account: 514993762
- pickup day: Tuesday
- garbage bin: one 64 gallon (black)
- recycling bin: one 64 gallon (blue)
- monthly cost: $91.88
- start date: 2009-08-18, got larger garbage bin on 2009-09-25