|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact Us | Guilds | Stuff | Events | Projects | NB14 | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | E|
|272 Capp St. | Layout | Parking | Fence | Access | Patio | Entrance | Front | Hackitorium | Stage | Lockers | Stairs | Upstairs | Classrooms | Exits | Roll up door | Bathrooms | Network | Roof | Audio | AV | Construction | Electrical | Print Shop | Elevator | Back hall | Back patio | Fire escape | Plants | Sustenance | Housekeeping | Edit|
|272 Capp St. is the third location of Noisebridge we moved to.|
- It is right across from Noisebridge. You can see it from the back kitchen windows in Noisebridge.
- It is 2 floors, 6000sq/ft total.
- It is on the street level with a second floor accessible by stairs inside, has a roll up door, and parking.
- Doocratic Thursdays are a good time to work together on improving 272 Capp St.
- Meetings are often used for discussing or proposing improvements.
- Simbridge: A 3D VR world model of Noisebridge for VRChat, Mozilla Hubs, etc. editable on Git and suitable for use in planning discussions.
272 Capp Building Features
- AV: Projectors
- Audio: Sound systems
- Servers: Various computers that run things around the space and in the cloud.
You can use this as a coloring book for layout plan idea visualization to produce updated layout maps of noisebridge.
- Install Electromagnetic Lock
- Install push to exit button(s)
- Install exterior RFID/NFC reader
- Install automatic door opener
There is a exterior 3' wide metal framed door as the main entrance to the space. It had been modified to only open inwards although the hinge mechanism is designed to swing both ways. There is a hydraulic damper that seems to have leaked all its fluid and is not functional.
Ⅹ (talk) 23:14, 26 September 2020 (UTC) re-modified the door so it only opens outwards in an effort towards future Safety and ADA compliance, the door will be able to be pushed open from the inside. This will also facilitate a mag lock mechanism that can be remotely actuated with a door opener.
The door latch mechanism is missing a lower mount bracket, however with the addition of the mag lock, this will no longer be functionally used.
Note: Drawings below are to scale, there is a rendering error in the PNG converter, click on images to see full original SVG.
Ground floor driveway area between Capp Street and building entrance. Source: 
Scale drawing of ground floor room on Capp St. end of building.
Scale drawing of ground floor in Northwest corner of building.
Scale drawing of ground floor bathroom at back of building.
Scale drawing (1 square per foot) of open space nearest Capp St. on 2nd Floor.
Scale drawing (1 square per foot) of room nearest Capp St. on 2nd Floor.
Scale drawing (1 square per foot) of middle room on 2nd Floor.
Scale drawing (1 square per foot) of room furthest from Capp St. on 2nd Floor.
Pyconaut Blender model images