Noisebridge currently has a space at 83C Wiese St in the Mission district of San Francisco. The space is on the ground floor of a commercial fourplex on a narrow alley just off of 16th St very near Mission St.
Contact number for the space
Feel free to call the space and see if anyone is around: (415) 425-3264
(in a week or two, will change to a diff. VoIP number)
Until the key-card situation (or at least the key situation) is worked out, board members are invited to sign up here for times they will be present.
- Saturday Oct 4 from 1PM to 10PM. Rachel 13:51, 2 October 2008 (PDT)
- Sunday Oct 5 from 10AM to 5PM. Rachel 13:51, 2 October 2008 (PDT)
- Sunday Oct 5 from 4PM to 11PM. Adi 09:57, 4 October 2008 (PDT)
- Monday Oct 6 from 4PM to 10PM. Rachel 13:51, 2 October 2008 (PDT)
- Tuesday Oct 7 from 4PM to 10PM or whenever the meeting ends. Rachel 13:51, 2 October 2008 (PDT)
If we're incorporated by now, people will be able to let themselves in but if not:
- Wednesday Oct 8 from 4PM to 6:30PM. Rachel 13:51, 2 October 2008 (PDT)
Crap, can't be there from the 9th - 12th as I'm going to be out of town.
Nicknames for the space
The street name ( Wiese ) is appropriately a German word for a meadow, pastures or green fields. I (ioerror) propose and will call the space "Noisebridge Meadows" in honor of not wanting to butcher the pronunciation of the word.
I'm calling it "83c". - adi
Well, I'm calling it "83c3", in reference to CCC e.g. 25c3 this december, we'll be living in the future! - grey (A very forward thinking name ioerror 02:33, 2 October 2008 (PDT))
Alternative nicknames will come in good time.
- Downstairs main room - 30'x20' (plus bathroom and kitchen). Tiled throughout.
- Downstairs "fishbowl" room - 10'x12' approx + closet
- Upstairs loft - 30'x15', shoji sliding screens + closets. Carpeted.
Have something you want to donate to the space? List it on the ThingsWeHaveToGiveAway page.
Looking for an opportunity to contribute? Look at ThingsWeWant for a list of things the space needs.
The space is located near the BART station at 16th and Mission on the northwest corner. For more transportation options, see Getting Here.