Revision as of 21:35, 25 September 2008 by Adi
83C Wiese St is on the ground floor of a commercial fourplex on a narrow alley just off of 16th St very near Mission St.
- big downstairs room, 30'x20' (plus bathroom and kitchen). Tiled throughout.
- a smaller downstairs "fishbowl" room, 10'x12' approx + closet
- upstairs loft, 30'x15', shoji sliding screens + closets. Carpeted.
- electric service looks solid, I counted 8 20A breakers + 1 30A
- kitchenette with electric stove, dorm fridge (stocked with Guiness!)
- ventilation to roof from stove (easily extended to a fume hood or machine room
- lots of leftover startup wiring, we probably want to tear it all out and start
- lots of room for presentations
- 4 closets total (big, too); lots of nook and cranny storage space
- "bike cubbyhole" near door
- bathroom + shower (drain in middle of floor, ghetto but workable)
- private entrance, we can do our own access control
- incredibly convenient to BART and food and fun
- small, only 1ksf or so -- I'd be much happier with 1500.
- not very much isolation; you'd have a hard time having a workshop upstairs whi
- front door opens on Wiese St, which is a crackhead urinal.
- space opens directly out front door; crackhead theater in the street sounds ve
- space apparently has flooding problems (flooded in big rain in 200x)