|Line 6:||Line 6:|
= Discussion =
= Discussion =
Revision as of 11:04, 10 June 2012
- If a man has put a spell upon another man, and has not justified himself, the one who is charged with sorcery shall go to the holy river, he shall plunge into the holy river, and if the holy river overcomes him, his accuser shall take his estate. If the holy river shows that man to be innocent and has saved him, he who charged him with sorcery shall be put to death and the man who plunged into the river shall take the estate of him who brought the charge against him.
This is a place to keep track of unexcellent behavior and people who have been asked to leave Noisebridge so that the community has some way to police itself. Please date any entry made to this page. There is a limited time that this information is relevant.
If you ask someone to leave the space, please remember to first and foremost remain Excellent - respectful and calm but firm. If the decision to leave is contested, let them know they can come to a Tuesday night meeting at 8 pm to defend their actions. If they opt to do so, please also come to defend yours as well.
There should be no discussion, other than this page being fucked up being the topic. This was created by someone with the mentality of Lindsay Lohan in the movie "Mean Girls" We aren't 16 and in high school, so we should act like adults.
- Thinks this wiki page is fucked up. --rubin110 10:19, 5 March 2012 (UTC)
- Alan agrees, see https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2012-June/031226.html
- Justin agrees as well. Feels past representation of myself on this page does not represent who I am now in the present.
- Justin feels that this page in particular was the catalyst to all of his drama several months back and has deleted the content including his own. This is so incredibly stupid....