- If a man has put a spell upon another man, and has not justified himself, the one who is charged with sorcery shall go to the holy river, he shall plunge into the holy river, and if the holy river overcomes him, his accuser shall take his estate. If the holy river shows that man to be innocent and has saved him, he who charged him with sorcery shall be put to death and the man who plunged into the river shall take the estate of him who brought the charge against him.
This is a place to keep track of unexcellent behavior and people who have been asked to leave Noisebridge so that the community has some way to police itself. Please date any entry made to this page. There is a limited time that this information is relevant.
If you ask someone to leave the space, please remember to first and foremost remain Excellent - respectful and calm but firm. If the decision to leave is contested, let them know they can come to a Tuesday night meeting at 8 pm to defend their actions. If they opt to do so, please also come to defend yours as well.
- Thinks this wiki page is fucked up. --rubin110 10:19, 5 March 2012 (UTC)
- Alan agrees, see https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2012-June/031226.html
- Justin agrees as well. Feels past representation of myself on this page does not represent who I am now in the present, and also feels that what was said about me was put in a biased perspective which ultimately lead to several people jumping to biased conclusions about me. Not to mention I have been actively seeking a lot of help with my mental health through therapy and medication upon exiting this fucked up looney-bin... Not to mention, if I was fabulously rich and callously evil, I'd sue the shit out of this place and try to get it shut down. I'm not saying I'm going to, but piss off the wrong person and see what happens....
- Justin has deleted the content contingent to the 85 page and will continue to do so as long as he has administrative power to do so...