Revision as of 11:39, 8 November 2015 by Miloh (→Flashing: add note about livesuit and phoenixsuit)
Allwinner A13 Chinese Tablet
90% of info will come from: https://linux-sunxi.org/Main_Page
- Board model: TW_A0910_16B_V1.1_0830 (silkscreened). The id tag is searchable as "TW_A0910"
- Manufacturing: 2013 08 30 (silkscreened)
- touch controller: gslx680 - https://github.com/jabjoe/sunxi-gslx680
- wifi: Realtek RTL8188 - has been in linux kernel forever at this point
- Power management: AXP209 - https://linux-sunxi.org/AXP209
- Flash: Hynix
- RAM: 256X16 DDR3 Generic (4GB)
- Figure out how to enter FEL mode.
- No obviously exposed UART/JTAG - might be tied to uSD slot
- LiveSuit factory flashing software (Linux, OSX, Win) for Allwinner: http://linux-sunxi.org/LiveSuit
- 'PhoenixSuit' (may be Windows only): https://github.com/linux-sunxi/sunxi-livesuite
- A13 is now mainlined on U-boot
- Reusing older sources: https://linux-sunxi.org/Linux_Kernel [most likely not necessary to reuse, because of Mali400 being pretty opensource now]