What: American Sign Language chat group / class Where: 83c When: Wednesdays 8-10pm click to reschedule Why:
- different mode = fun
- talk clearly in noisy situations
- talk across a room without interrupting anyone
- talk through glass
- talk to temporarily mute people
- maybe even talk to deaf people
If you're interested in learning (or teaching) how to sign, or just chatting in ASL, come on by.
- 8/26: Learn manual alphabet, handshape names, self-introductions and other basic words, and basic grammar overview. FIRST MEETING BONUS: Everyone who participates will get a yummy cookie!
- Signing Naturally vs. ASL "Green Books" - 1 copy per person? which series?
- 1 copy each of:
- Maybe also:
- Useful sites: