Difference between revisions of "Art"
(→Proposed Art Projects)
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Art decorates Noisebridge with beauty and blink things. Art is a great source of inspiration for [[
Art decorates Noisebridge with beauty and blink things. Art is a great source of inspiration for [] to make Noisebridge and the world more interesting.
Revision as of 09:26, 7 August 2022
|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact | Guilds | Resources | Events | Projects | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | E|
|Guilds | Meta | Code | Electronics | Fabrication | Games | Sewing | Music | AI | Neuro | Philosophy | Funding | Art | Security | Ham | Brew | Edit|
|Art | Artbridge | Decorating Noisebridge | NoiseCanvas | Posters | Wall Art | LED Art | LED Signage | Projection | Payphone | Edit|
Art decorates Noisebridge with beauty and blink things. Art is a great source of inspiration for CatProjects to make Noisebridge and the world more interesting.
Art At Noisebridge
Documented art found in the space.
- Artbridge works on making and documenting physical art and art making techniques at Noisebridge and teaching digital 2D/3D/4D art skills for their own sake and for video and games.
- Decorating Noisebridge is a guide to doing do-ocratic art excellently by consulting others before non-reversible changes to the space.
Noisebridge has lots of cool poster designs to promote our vision.
- Flaschen Taschen: Award-winning bottle LED display
- Noise Square Table: Beautiful rainbow LED lit work table
- Mooninite: The original Boston terror scare art and a Noisebridge reproduction
- Big LED Screen: Conway's Game of Life playing out infinitely on our salvaged LED board.
Noisebridge has a lot of cool wall art.
- Margaret Hamilton
- Circuit Hacking Wall
- Equation Wall
- The murals from 2169 haven't been reproduced at 272 yet.
- We could use some large format printers to print them out as hangables or re-attach them to walls as murals again.
The NGALAC allows people at Noisebridge to play classic console games, with their classic controllers, and then live stream their gameplay and themselves to the internet with the push of a button. People who want to play classic games will have a nice place to do so. People who have never tried to live stream before can jump in and try it. People who want to raise funds for Noisebridge can turn on the live stream and raise money for Noisebridge.
Current Art Projects
The Turing room is a small classroom area suitable for teaching and group meetings.
Proposed Art Projects
- Portable Murals reprinting our classics from 2169 and maybe new ones.
- Women in our hacker culture mural
- Fence needs painting.
- Noisebridge Sign needs red paint and some illumination and maybe LED Art.