Basic Bicycle Maintain
Your bike sounds like crap
Bring it over and we'll show you some simple things on making it better. The idea is we'll show you very basic maintenance that you can do at home on a monthly bases for the cheap which'll make your bike ride better and not sound horrible (screeeech). This is more of a watch and learn and a little less hands on, but you will still have a chance to work on your bike if there's time. Limit of 8 people for this class due to space.
When and where does it happen
200811171930, Monday November 17th 7:30PM sharp. Noisebridge 83c Wiese St San Francisco CA.
What you might learn
- Replacing a tube/tire
- Cleaning chain and cogs
- Light derailleur tweaking
- Touching base on truing wheels
What you wont get
- Someone else fixing your bicycle for you
- How to ride a bike like an extreme pro
- Free parts and tools to take home
What to bring
- Yourself (required)
- Your bike (required)
- Clean rag
- Toothbrush you don't use on your teeth anymore
- $1 - $5 donation for supplies.