Revision as of 00:27, 24 October 2008 by Michiexile
Official, Semi-Official, one-off and other events at the NoiseBridge space.
- October 25 2008: Soldering Workshop and Pumpkin Hackin' - Learn to solder for total newbies (or learn to solder better!), including surface mount. Additionally, carve your halloween pumpkins and enjoy some experimental pumpkin pie and/or soup.
- Friday, October 31, 2008: Halloween Open House - NoiseBridge's own PPPC will be throwing an open house/halloween gala.
- (TBD): Basic Chemistry Lab Techniques
- (TBD): Milk and Cookies Come read your favorite selections out loud. With Milk and Cookies (and yeah, probably beer too).
- 2008 October 7th: (tuesday before meeting) - Etch a circuit board. I'll be trying a photo resist etching and a basic printed mask etching. This is step 1/3 for a project called "annoying USB thingie" which will execute pre-defined keystrokes by sneaking a tiny USB dongle onto a victim^h^h^h^h^h buddy's computer.
- 2008 September 13: Processing Workshop — Learn this very easy-to-use programming language! - Processing Workshop Report
- 2008 February 16: Brain Machine Making Workshop: Our first hardware sprint!
Pages in category "Events"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total.