Official, Semi-Official, one-off and other events at the NoiseBridge space.
- Friday, October 31, 2008: Halloween Open House - NoiseBridge's own PPPC will be throwing an open house/halloween gala.
- (TBD): Basic Chemistry Lab Techniques
- (TBD): Milk and Cookies - Come read your favorite selections out loud. With Milk and Cookies (and yeah, probably beer too).
- (TBD): Processing Workshop 2 - Scott is interested in teaching this, and is busy thinking about what, where, when, why, and how.
- (TBD): Basic Bicycle Maintain - Rubin and rigel hate it when we see a bike that isn't maintained. Screechy chains and clacking derailleur can go to hell. Basic bike tune up, sharing the smarts on simple things you can do at home to make your ride suck a whole lot less.
- 2008 November 15, 3:00pm: Oscilloscopes - Learn how to use this versatile tool to test electronic circuits. dstaff
- 2008 October 25th: Soldering Workshop and Pumpkin Hackin' - Learn to solder for total newbies (or learn to solder better!), including surface mount. Additionally, carve your halloween pumpkins and enjoy some experimental pumpkin pie and/or soup.
- 2008 October 7th: (tuesday before meeting) - Etch a circuit board. I'll be trying a photo resist etching and a basic printed mask etching. This is step 1/3 for a project called "annoying USB thingie" which will execute pre-defined keystrokes by sneaking a tiny USB dongle onto a victim^h^h^h^h^h buddy's computer.
- 2008 September 13: Processing Workshop — Learn this very easy-to-use programming language! - Processing Workshop Report
- 2008 February 16: Brain Machine Making Workshop: Our first hardware sprint!
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Events"
The following 129 pages are in this category, out of 129 total.
- Nanaloop Tutorial
- Noisebridge 10 Year Anniversary Exhibition and Ball
- Noisebridge Gaming Archivists
- Noisebridge Koruza event
- Noise~ Wednesday