Official, Semi-Official, one-off and other events at the Noisebridge space.
THIS EVENTS LISTING MAY BE OUT OF DATE, PLEASE ALSO CHECK OUR MEETUP PAGE
Please check our Noisebridge Meetup page <https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/> for additional events at Noisebridge.
Not all events make it onto this calendar. And some of the listings here may be out of date.
Many events only make it to the Discussion or Announcements mailing lists, IRC, our Noisebridge Meetup page <https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge>, or in person at Tuesday meetings. Best of all, Noisebridge is about people getting together at the space in San Francisco to do stuff. DO pay attention, as some events just arise organically from the bottom up!
Want to host your event at Noisebridge? We like seeing classes and talks on interesting things pertaining to various subjects of hacking. Most of all, we like seeing familiar faces. Please participate in the space and our weekly Tuesday meetings to see if we're the right audience for what you want to share before announcing a new event. Additionally, please see our events hosting page for suggestions on how to use Noisebridge for your event/class/workshop.
Upcoming Events edit
GODWAFFLE NOISE PANCAKES,
The 13-May-2017 GODWAFFLE NOISE PANCAKES has experimental acts, electronic sounds, & noise, with gourmet vegan pancakes!
Bands: Microwave Windows, Syrnx, Fistortion, Nurse Betty, Series Premiere Saturday, May 13, 12:00:
Stupid Shit That No One Needs and Terrible Ideas Hackathon,
Come make stupid shit that no one needs! This will be the same format as the last two years! No technical experience necessary Saturday, May 13, 14:00:
Stupid Shit That No One Needs and Terrible Ideas Hackathon,
Come make stupid shit that no one needs! This will be the same format as the last two years! No technical experience necessary Sunday, May 14, 08:00:
The Open Organization Of Lockpickers - San Francisco (TOOOL-SF) Chapter meeting. Join a friendly group of lock nerds who love sharing our joy of locksport. Monthly meeting is usually on the second Sunday, buy Maker's Faire changed that for May. No experience or tools required, we have club picks and locks for you to learn your skill with. Sunday, May 14, 13:00:
Maker Faire 2017,
Maker Faire 2017 - setup day
Thursday morning we'll meet to load a truck with our Maker Faire stuff and take it down to San Mateo for setup. Thursday, May 18, 08:00:
Five Minutes of Fame,
5MoF May edition
3rd Thursday of teh month, big 'ole 5MoF style & UNOFFICIAL Maker Faire Soiree Thursday, May 18, 20:00:
Good Ol' Girls Book Club Meeting,
We will meet in the Noisebridge "Church" Classroom, on the left in the back. Thursday, May 18, 18:00:
Maker Faire 2017,
Maker Faire 2017 - setup and show day
We'll be fixing anything we broke during setup, or forgot to bring. Then telling people about Noisebridge and showing off what we've made here in the space. (Time to be corrected as details arrive.) Friday, May 19, 09:00:
Maker Faire 2017,
Maker Faire 2017 - show day
Well be telling people about Noisebridge and showing off what we've made here in the space. Hackers are ok. (Time to be corrected as details arrive.) Saturday, May 20, 09:00:
Maker Faire 2017,
Maker Faire 2017 - show day and tear down
We'll be telling people about Noisebridge and showing off what we've made here in the space. At the end of the show, we'll take it all back home to Noisebridge. (Time to be corrected as details arrive.) Sunday, May 21, 09:00:
GODWAFFLE NOISE PANCAKES,
The 10-Jun-2017 GODWAFFLE NOISE PANCAKES has experimental acts, electronic sounds, & noise, with gourmet vegan pancakes!
Bands: Filthmilk, The Fathers, Danishta Rivero & Matt Chandler, The American Family Unit, Lime Eyelid Saturday, June 10, 12:00:
GODWAFFLE NOISE PANCAKES,
The 8-Jul-2017 GODWAFFLE NOISE PANCAKES has experimental acts, electronic sounds, & noise, with gourmet vegan pancakes!
Bands: Heartworm, Eurostache, Puzzle, The Blues, Sopontaneous Obliteration Saturday, July 8, 12:00:
GODWAFFLE NOISE PANCAKES,
The 12-Aug-2017 GODWAFFLE NOISE PANCAKES has experimental acts, electronic sounds, & noise, with gourmet vegan pancakes!
Bands: TBD Saturday, August 12, 12:00:
Noisebridge Lit Crawl event,
Noisebridge will again be participating in the San Francisco Lit Crawl. More details to be posted later.
Saturday, October 14, 17:00:
Recurring Events edit
W - Every week.
1st - Certain weeks, e.g. 1st week only.
-2nd - Except certain weeks, or other schedule exceptions.
- W 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm Circuit Hacking Mondays Learn to solder! And make cool things with electronics. Mitch, J, Rolf, Miloh, Cedric, Cheng, Greg, and/or a host of others will bring kits-for-purchase to make cool, hackable things for all skill levels that you can bring home after you make them! Many designed for absolute beginners! Bring your own projects to hack! Bring things to fix! All ages. All are welcome! See the Discuss list and the Announce list for weekly updates.
- W Take Out the Trash Night -- Round One Be sure to put bins out by midnight as the trash truck comes between 1:30 to 2:30am.
- W 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm Intermediate Python with PyClass - Crash course in the Python standard library. Monday session is held in Church Classroom.
- W 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm Songbridge Music Making Tuesdays - Beginner-friendly music making and mentoring meetup with Ableton/GarageBand/Logic tutorials for beginners and peer collabs. (Noise Square Table).
- 1st 3rd 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm Sewing and Crafting - Come learn how to use the sewing machines or just work on a craft (e.g. knitting, crocheting, felt working, embroidery, leatherworking, beading, etc.). All skill levels are welcome.
- W 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm Gamebridge Unityversity Game Dev Tuesdays - Beginner-friendly game development class and meetup, learn and share C# Unity coding, 2D/3D art, design, writing and audio. Learn how to mentor and help teach game dev. (Noise Square Table).
- W 8:00 pm Noisebridge Weekly Meeting - Introducing new people and events to the space, general discussion, and decision-making on key issues. This is your space, folks. Come on out here in person to express what you think about what's going on with it!
- alternating monthly 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm - Cyberspectrum: Software Defined Radio Meetup in the Hackatorium(new): A place to learn and exchange ideas about SDR. Presentations on concepts, mystery signals, hardware/software and cool applications. Event alternates monthly between SF and the South Bay.
- 1st Wednesday of every month, 7:30-9. with Software; Art() Present your personal and expressive art made with software/hardware of your own making and get feedback and critical dialogue from fellow artist/technologists. [Last updated May 3, 2017].
- W 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm Dream Team Neuro Hackery - EEG research & development project with general interest in sleep, dreaming, creative intelligence, and many loosely related topics such as: neurophysiology, signal processing, cognitive neuroscience, and (especially) hacking code and devices for data acquisition and analysis. Join us at the CollaborationStation (near the Hackatorium). Expect general discussion around 8 PM - usually moving along by 9 PM to focus on more technical aspects of current project.
- W 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm - Career Change: How to kickstart your new career in web development
- W Trash Night -- Round Two - Take out the trash for Friday morning! Do it by midnight as truck comes ~1:30am to 2:30am.
- W 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm The Go group meets up on Wednesdays and Thursdays to play.
- W 8:00 pm to 9:00pm Five Minutes of Fame a.k.a. 5MoF - Ten 5min talks in an hour, on any topic! Small 5MoFs every Thursday-ish, bigger ones on the 3rd Thursday of the month.
- biweekly 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm Laser Safety Training every other Thursday evening. RSVP on meetup.com
- 1st 3rd 5th 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm Computerology in Turing or CollaborationStation, understanding and using computers
- 1st 3rd 5th 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm FUN Tutoring @ CollaborationStation
- 3rd Noisebridge Gaming Archivists Meetup 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm -- Come play, fix, mod retro consoles. Create and play is our motto! If you like video games, this is the place for you.
- W 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm - Privacy hackathon! Developers, designers, activists, journalists, and concerned citizens are all welcome to join us every Saturday at Noisebridge (at the tables in the back) to help contribute to free, open source, privacy-enhancing software that the world desperately needs. Brought to you by the Cypherpunks Write Code meetup group <-- you can RSVP here. Edward Snowden risked everything to teach us how badly new privacy-enhancing software needs to exist. Let's make it happen!
- alternating monthly 1:00 pm Monthly Lock Sport Collaboration: Come learn how to pick locks and learn more about them with the SF Bay Area chapter of TOOOL. The group meets on alternating months at Noisebridge and in San Jose. Check the TOOOL SF announcement list for details.
- W 3:00 pm Go - Playing of the Go board game. On nice days we often take the boards to Dolores Park and play there.
- W 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm .impact Workathons in Turing classrom. Work on projects that will help humanity & beyond.
- W 11:00 am to 1:00 pm Sunday Morning iOS Peer Lab Meetup - iOS Meetup for people want to hack together. Feel free to do whatever you want: work on your project, ask and teach each other, have a chat with folks.
If you'd like to contact somebody at Noisebridge regarding these Events or even the Noisebridge Wiki itself, then please send an email message to one of the Board members listed in the Contacts list, e.g., <email@example.com> or <firstname.lastname@example.org>
These events appear to be dormant or extinct.
- SAT 10:15 - 12:10 Juggling with Judy! Note: next class is scheduled for Saturday June 29th. Attention juggling fans! Judy will be at the 2013 World Juggling Day celebration Saturday June 15th at Ripley's Believe It Or Not Odditorium in San Francisco Fisherman's Warf - free event begins at 1. Come check it out!
- THU 18:00 - 21:00 Privacy Bay - A monthly meetup for Bay Area folks interested in privacy. Meets in Church on the last Thursday of the month.
- FRI 19:00 - 21:00 Anarchy 101 - a class/seminar on what anarchy is and is not, and how it impacts us as individuals and as discrete groups.
- 20:00 - 22:00 Noise~ Wed - Graphical media programming with Max/MSP/Jitter
- 19:00 Tahoe-LAFS - Occasional meetup of users and/or developers of the Least Authority File System.
- 14:00 - 16:00 Android Developer Support Group - Meet up with other app developers in the library for a lightly structured knowledge-share.
Proposed Future Events and Classes
- (TBD): Sound Science A potential monthly lecture/demonstration series on the little known science behind sound reproductionTopics to include: Transducer Physics(speakers and mics), Room Acoustics, Signal Path and Cabling,Loudspeaker design 101, Music Production Tips for Big Sound, and How to make a small system sound HUGEEach session to include hands on projects like making speakers from stuff lying around, Non-Newtonian bass monsters, and ez speaker mods for anyoneIf interested contact the new guy-> MattLong8 at gmail dot com, 805 four five three - six zero nine seven
- (TBD): Modular Synthesis a bi-weekly (or monthly) group devoted to modular synthesizers> workshop will include modular sound synthesis styles and techniques, a study of different modules and their functions, ie voltage controlled oscillator, voltage controlled filter, low frequency oscillator, envelope generator ect and how these modules interact with each other, what control voltage and triggers are..... as well as one on one time for each student with the modular, which is a 60 space large format Moog style modular synthesizer with big knobs and 1/4 jacks including performance and other awesomeness by Douglas. contact Douglas at greenshoos at gmail dotcom
- (TBD): VideoHacking a weekly video/video art devoted hacker group, including experiments in the 3D vr realm...if interested contact email@example.com
- Wednesdays at 21:00 Brewing Bridge - Malakkar Proposal: Learn how to make your drinks fun AND antibacterial, using yeastThis will be recurring if enough interest or need is presentAssociated items - what to do with brewing leftovers, and brewers sample hour, etc.
- (TBD): Probability - Weekly probability study group based on Fundamentals of Applied Probability Theory by Al Drake
- (TBD): Mandarin - Learn or practice Mandarin, all levels. Also currently on hiatus. Get on the mailing list.
- (TBD): Movie Night! - Thom wants to build community through nerdy sci-fi! (+Bill+Ted+Excellence++) (how about a Friday hacker movie night? -Carl)
- (TBD): Introduction to the AVR Microcontroller - Jeff and Mitch are planning an introductory class for people wanting to make cool projects with AVRs.
- (TBD): Basic Chemistry Lab Techniques
- (TBD): Cuddle Puddle for the Economy - Stress-hacking with informal massage exchange.
- (TBD): Milk and Cookies - Come read your favorite selections out loud With Milk and Cookies (and yeah, probably beer too).
- (TBD): Processing Workshop 2 - Scott is interested in teaching this, and is busy thinking about what, where, when, why, and how.
- (TBD): Hack your Hardware -- We call BS on "no user-serviceable parts inside"
- (TBD): Homebrew Instruction Class - The Wort (pt 1/3)
- (TBD): Trip to Shooting Range - Field trip to a shooting range, to shoot guns Express interest at Trip to Shooting Range
- (TBD): Surface Mount Soldering Workshop - Learn how to solder cicuits with small surface mount parts Mitch Altman and Martin Bogomolni and others will show their tricks Mitch will bring hackable kits that uses surface mounts for you to solder<-YES! (mattlong8 at gmail dot com)
- (TBD) - Locksport and Lockpicking
- (TBD) - Version control tutorial
- (TBD) - Foreign language learning for rocket scientists - I'm near-native (fool people when I try) in (French and) Japanese, and a pro trans/terpreter and will share my shortcuts (skill-order, vocab, speed/articulation, translation≅grammar) No expertise on tonal languages yet..so if you know how to remember tones or how tone-sandhi interacts with speed and/or how nuances of speaker attitude are expressed in them (what we do with rythm/inflection/sentence-intonation and stress in Eng., and with particles and ??? in e.g. Cantonese) please chime in or call me (415-608-0564) so I can convey your wisdom [also looking for a from-scratch Arabic partner]
- (TBD): Getting started with Arduino
- (TBD): Distributed Databases
- (TBD): Node.js Beginners Session - Interested in learning about Node.js? I amMaybe these guys want to teach it: http://www.meetup.com/Joyent-Cloud-User-Group/events/81311542/
- (TBD): Scrum Club - I though I'd test the waters and see if anyone was interested in a noisebridge scrum club details are here http://scrumclub.org/scrum-clubs/ if inturested hit me up twitter: @theabcasian, facebook: http://www.facebook.com/theabcasian
- (TBD): CNC Mill Workshop - Who wants to make stuff on the MaxNCMill?
- (TBD): Math & Science Help - If you would like some math, science or engineering help, I'm down to lend a hand.
- (TBD): Cyborg Group / Sensebridge - Work on projects like artificial senses Someone needs to lead this!
- (TBD): OpenEEG - Brain techHas historically met on Sundays, at the behest of interested parties.
- (TBD): Programming for Poets - Gentle intro to programming using Processing
- (TBD): World Builders & Simgineers - Work together to create a beautiful & open virtual world & platform.
- (TBD): PlunderBridge - Metal detecting, detector technology & treasure hunting expeditions.
- (TBD): Ruby Mining - Ruby on Rails basics, interactive working group
- (TBD): MoinMoin Wiki - MoinMoin Wiki (details see there)
- (TBD): Noisebridge Fundraiser 2013
SF Amateur Mathematicians, Differential Geometry and Wide-Angle Photography with Chad Fong. In Church Room. See Meetup page. SF Amateur Mathematicians is a math club open to everyone interested in learning more about math. Topics and talks generally assume some collegiate mathematical background.
Thursday, February 25, 19:00:
Hack the Left is an anticapitalist hackathon, going on for the entire long weekend of February 5th-7th at Noisebridge. This is an experiment to see what happens when you get a bunch of leftists in a room for a weekend with the intention to advance liberatory and anticapitalist projects using technology. This includes software projects like Tor and Signal, art projects like the Anti-Eviction Mapping Project and Men in Grey, hardware projects like mesh networks and signal jammers, and tools for rad organizations like Anti Police-Crimethink Project and Food Not Bombs. It's clear that there's a huge amount of opportunity for liberatory technology. It's up to us to build it.
Sunday, February 7, 11:00:
- Hackathon participants should be able to get into Noisebridge by its 11:00 AM opening hour, if not earlier, for both weekend days.
- How to Start a Startup MOOC Lecture Viewings, We would get together to watch the lectures together and conduct discussion and networking afterwards. http://startupclass.samaltman.com/Sunday, September 24, 17:00:
- Noisebridge Party Setup, Volunteers will be preparing the space for Saturday's show. There are no scheduled conflicts; you might be asked to move multiple times by someone pushing a broom and assembling a raised stage simultaneously.Friday, August 11, 17:00:
- Noisebridge "______ the Bridge" Party, a summer fundraising party for Noisebridge, which YOU are invited to!Saturday, August 12, 16:00:
- Bay Area Hackers' Association Meeting, Jon Callas presenting on Secure Communications, Privacy, Counter-Surveillance.Sunday, August 13, 14:00:
- Wednesday, May 22, 7.00 pm: Instructables Build Night - Bare Conductive, Instructables will supply Bare Conductive paint pens and pizza. Come experiment with the paint and post some Instructables. This is a FREE event.
- December 20, Thursday, 20:00 - 22:00 - 5 Minutes of Fame - Following up on its triumphant return in November, 5MoF is back with another showcase of lightning talks & other good stuff, with your host Sir Danny O'Brien! Details TBA
- Tuesday Feb14th, 18:00 to 20:00 ZiP MegaZine releases its inaugural issue with My Noisy Valentine Zine Release Microparty in the Noisebridge cafeFor more info follow this link.
- Wednesday, Jan30, 20:00-22:00 ZiP meeting for zine-makers & others with an interest in printing & self-publishingThe meeting 1/30/13 is our first since mid-2012We plan to hold them regularly from now on at this time (Wednesday 8pm)This meeting will be informal & will probably take place in the printing/lasercutter area of the hackerspace.
- September 11th 14:00 to 17:00 - The San Francisco Chapter of the Open Organisation Of Lockpickers and Bay Area Hacker's Association present a joint meeting on locksport
- August 4, 7PM, Thursday - Bob Zeidman will be giving a talk on video games and intellectual property, hosted by TheMADEHe will also speak about IP infringement cases.
- August 9, 6:30PM, Tuesday - Make:SF - Chris Jefferies will speak about the wireless sensor kit he is developing and we are bringing back our all star soldering kits.
- April 13th, 19:00 - Kombucha fermentation class with BioBridge
- April 7th, 20:00 - Noisebridge: In-Depth Our monthly lecture and round tableThis month's speaker will be Aragorn! his lecture will be "Anarchism & technology: An unbridgeable chasm"
- April 4th, 20:00 - Camp KDE PartyCome and meet part of the KDE North America community and get a quick overview of this year's Camp KDE conferenceThere will be beer
- April 3rd, 16:00 - NoiseCaching: Meet-up to build some geocaches, and talk about making geocoinsThen we'll head out to find some local caches and place caches we madeMore info about Geocaching here
- March 20th, 19:00 Hack Politics meetup -- the first meetup to figure out how we in the hacker community can effectively mobilize and create meaningful change in these interesting times
- March 12th, 12:00-18:00 - Noisebridge Hackathon! Second Saturday Hackathon is a casual monthly event dedicated to working on the space or relevant projects and building community This is a great time to get feedback or help on any projects you have been considering that center around the space, culture, and infrastructure of Noisebridge You can also help with existing projects and find out ways to get involved.
- March 10, Thursday, 19:00 - Group Grammar Clinic - Church Classroom - Donations gladly accepted - A clinic for grammar and writing evaluationPlease bring your web/social or technical writing for us to evaluateBring your laptop as well Collaboration groupware possibly provided(Please suggest groupware software to use if you wish)Constructive feedback from other group members is encouraged so that this clinic is a group process- Facilitator: Owen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- March 9th, 20:00 - Ferment and filter a mash! fermentation logs
- Sunday, August 22, 19:00 CLUB-MATE DROPOFF AND TASTING PARTY Nick Farr will be in town to drop off Club-Mate ordered by San Franciscans!
- June 5th, 12:00-19:00 - NoiseBridgeRehab - Help make the space more usable and accessible! Noisebridge needs your help!
- June 5th, 16:00-20:00 - Science For Juggalos - Science Fair in front of the Warfield Theater teaching magnetism to Juggalos
- June 6th, 15:00 - AVC Meetup - Entrepreneurial bonding & matchmaking
- June 9th, 21:00 - Your liver supports Noisebridge - Come to Elixir @ 16th & Guerrero anytime after 21:00 and drink, drink, drink! 50% of tips go to Noisebridge
- February 27th, 20:00 - Hacker EPROM - Noisebridge's first prom! Nice tie and a (robot) date requiredWe will have a DJ and punch.
- February 24th, 19:00, Wednesday - Joris Peels, of Shapeways, and expert on 3D printing, will give a talk and demonstration at Noisebridge!.
- February 23rd, 18:00 - Cleaning day - Come and help clean Noisebridge, because everyone loves a clean hack space.
- February 12th, 21:00 - visit from Steve JacksonGame designer Steve Jackson, founder of Steve Jackson Games, will visit Noisebridge.
- January 27th, 18:00-20:00 - Circuit Bending Workshop - Beatrix*JAR (contact Gian Pablo for more info)
- January 27th, 20:00-22:00 - Circuit Bending Performance - Beatrix*JAR - "Celebrate a night of new sound that will change your idea of music forever!"
- January 25th, 19:30 - Bag Porn - What's in your bag?
- January 20th, 19:00-21:00 - Bay Categories & Types - Categories, monoids, monads, functors and more! Held in the Alonzo Church classroom.
- January 20th, 19:00 - User Experience Book Club SF - Our book this month is "A Theory of Fun for Game Design" by Raph Koster - http://is.gd/6sEqw (meets in Turing)
- January 21st, 20:00 - Five Minutes of Fame - Monthly set of lightning talks on diverse topics
- January 22nd, 17:00 - Cleaning Party - Come help clean up Noisebridge! Awsum fun!
- ...January 14th,16th, and 17th 1:00- ??? Build Out day for kitchen/bathroom/laundry bring yourself and a good attitude, learn a few things as well
- January 15th, 18:00 - CNC_Mill_Workshop - Learn to use the CNC mill for 2D engraving and circuit board routing
- Thursdays 17:00 American Sign Language - Learn how to talk without using your voice (or just come chat in ASL)click to reschedule
- November 18th, 19:30 - Dorkbot
- November 19th, 18:00 - Mesh meetup
- November 19th, 20:00 - Five Minutes of Fame
- November 20th, 18:00 - Loud Objects Noise Toy workshop.
- November 20th, 20:00 - Performance by Loud Objects, (featuring Tristan Perich and Lesley Flanigan) and Jib Kidder.
- 2009-11-05 - Server Sky presentation: Internet and Computation in Orbit by Keith Lofstrom
- 2009-11-05 - Mesh meetup
- 2009-11-02 - French book club meeting to discuss Une Si Longue Lettre
- October 1st, 18:00 - Mesh wireless meetup
- October 1st, 19:00 - Bay Area Categories and Types
- 2009-10-03 Year 1 Open Hacker House
- Friday: CrazyCryptoNight - Discussion of cryptography for beginners through experts6-???
- Sunday : OpenEEG Hacking Sundays, at 3-5pm.
- Monday: German - Learn German, all levels7pm beginners, 8pm advancedRSVP 24 hours in advance for the benefit of the instructorEvents ran May-November 2009Currently on Thursdays at 8Get on the mailing list.
- Tuesday: Haskell/Haschool - Learn Haskell with Jason Dusek 6PM - 7:30PM, from May until we're all experts.
- Wednesday: Adobe Lightroom - Become a more organized photographerWeekly class (mostly held off site).
- Thursday: Professional VFX Compositing With Adobe After Effects - Taught by Aaron Muszalski7:30PM - 10PM, most Thursdays in May & June & ? (click through dammit)
- 2009-09-17: Five Minutes of Fame 3D Edition
- 2009-09-17: Mesh wireless meetup
- 2009-08-20: Five Minutes of Fame One Dee Edition
- 2009-07-16: Five Minutes of Fame Zero Dee
- 2009-07-02 - 2009-07-05: Toorcamp
- 2009-07-01: Noisedroid meeting to discuss location logging on Android platform (and other stuff too, I'm sure)
- 2009-06-30: Powerbocking class
- 2009-06-30: "Suing Telemarketers for Fun and Profit" (Toorcamp talk preview)
- 2009-06-28: "Meditation for Hackers" (Toorcamp workshop preview)
- 2009-06-18: Five Minutes of Fame
- 2009-06-15: Eagle Workshop Session two of the Eagle CAD workshop.
- 2009-06-13: RoboGames 2009 Noisebridge had a booth staffed by vounteers, great fun!
- 2009-05-21: Five Minutes of Fame
- 2009-04-27: EagleCAD workshop -- learn to use this CAD tool for printed circuit board design
- 2009-04-16: Five Minutes of Fame April showers & flowers edition
- 2009-04-11: RFID Hacking weekend workshop (this event moved from the original March date)
- 2009-04-05: First aid and CPR class Learning how to not only not die, but also reduce scarring!
- 2009-04-03: Sudo pop 2PM and onMaking the first batch of a Noisebridge label yerba mate-niated rootbrew, gratis and DIY
- 2009-03-26: OpenEEG Hacking first meet up for this new group: 8 pm
- 2009-03-19: Five Minutes of Fame
- 2009-03-12: OpenBTS and GSM talk by David Burgess
- 2009-02-14: Open Heart Workshop Valentine's Day blinkyheart soldering party!
- 2009-02-13: time_t Party to celebrate 1,234,567,890 since the Unix epoch.
- 2009-02-09: Spanish learning at 8:30
- 2009-02-05: PGP Key Workshop
- 2009-01-31: Locksport and Lockpicking
- 2008-12-27: 25C3 Chaos Computer Congress in Berlin
- 2008-12-20 & 21: Creme Brulee Workshop on creating a french dessert, with bonus propane torch.
- 2008-12-17 20:00: Machine Learning Birds-of-a-feather
- 2008-11-24: Circuit Hacking Monday circuit design workshop
- 2008-11-21, 7pm:Milk and Cookies -- David Molnar hosts Milk and Cookies at 83CBring a short 5-7minute thing to read to othersBring a potluck cookie/snack/drink if you likeDavid will bring milk and cookies.
- 2008-11-17, 7:30pm: Basic Bicycle Maintain - Rubin and rigel hate it when we see a bike that isn't maintainedScreechy chains and clacking derailleur can go to hellBasic bike tune up, sharing the smarts on simple things you can do at home to make your ride suck a whole lot less.
- 2008-11-16, 5:00pm: RepRap Soldering Party - help assemble RepRap! RSVPs required on wiki! adi
- 2008-11-16, 3:00pm: Oscilloscopes - Learn how to use this versatile tool to test electronic circuits Maximum 6 slots, please sign up ahead of time! dstaff
- 2008-10-31: Halloween Open House - NoiseBridge's own PPPC threw an awesome open house/halloween galaPost pictures if you got 'em!
- 2008-10-25: Soldering Workshop and Pumpkin Hackin' - Learn to solder for total newbies (or learn to solder better!), including surface mountAdditionally, carve your halloween pumpkins and enjoy some experimental pumpkin pie and/or soup.
- 2008-10-07: (tuesday before meeting) - Etch a circuit boardI'll be trying a photo resist etching and a basic printed mask etchingThis is step 1/3 for a project called "annoying USB thingie" which will execute pre-defined keystrokes by sneaking a tiny USB dongle onto a victim^h^h^h^h^h buddy's computer.
- 2008-09-13: Processing Workshop — Learn this very easy-to-use programming language! - Processing Workshop Report
- 2008-02-16: Brain Machine Making Workshop: Our first hardware sprint!
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Events"
The following 157 pages are in this category, out of 157 total.
- Nanaloop Tutorial
- Noisebridge 10 Year Anniversary Exhibition and Ball
- Noisebridge Gaming Archivists
- Noisebridge Koruza event
- Noise~ Wednesday
- Science For Juggalos
- Sewing Project Night
- Soldering Workshop
- Soylent Workshop
- Stupid Hackathon 2
- Stupid Hackathon 3
- Stupid Hackathon 4
- Stupid Hackathon 5
- Stupid Hackathon 6
- Stupid Hackathon 7
- Sunday Morning iOS Peer Lab Meetup
- Sunday Streets
- Sunday Streets August 21
- Sunday Streets July 10
- Surface Mount Soldering Workshop