Difference between revisions of "Category:Events Support"
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Revision as of 05:26, 8 April 2020
This is documentation about how to create or run events at Noisebridge or related to Noisebridge.
- 1 Events INSIDE Noisebridge
- 2 Events OUTSIDE Noisebridge, But Related To Noisebridge
- 3 After completing the above steps
- 4 Thanks for reading! ^_^
Events INSIDE Noisebridge
Step 1: Does the event need a permit?
Most events don't need permits. How to tell if the event needs a permit?
1. It has live music or live DJs.
2. It expects up to 49 people or more to stay inside at the same time.
If both of these are true for the event, then the event need a "One Time Indoor Entertainment Event Permit".
Step 2: Prepare for the event.
For ALL events (Meetups, Hackathons, etc.)
Please see: "Hosting an Event"
For Field Trips By Schools: Field Trips By Schools
For Large (And More Importantly NOISY) Events Inside Noisebridge That Require Permits
Please do this additional step: "Getting Permits For Events"
Events OUTSIDE Noisebridge, But Related To Noisebridge
1. Maker Faire
After completing the above steps
Afterwards, please promote the event through social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, facebook, etc.) to promote the event.