If you make a change to the space that would require a lot of work to reverse (or you would rather people didn't reverse), record it here. Just hit "edit" at the top of the page, and add away. Don't worry too much about formatting, I'll fix it.
If you put click on the signature button in the editor, (the squiggle button next to the crossed out W and the horizontal line) you'll leave your name and a time and date.
Separate entries with "----", precede them with --. See other entries for examples. Add them to the top.
If you see something that needs to be fixed, record it on Bugs
--Flamsmark 02:18, 20 May 2012 (UTC)
* Adjusted blue ocean patten curtain on West wall with a small pin into the window-frame so that it protects the Hackatorium tables from sunlight for more of the day. Please revert or improve if desired.
-- Lilia 18:28, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
* Installed Noisemachine on wall between Turing doorway and first aid box.
--Miloh 04:50, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
* fixed doorbell electronic latch so it didn't stick and keep buzzing..
--220.127.116.11 22:03, 4 May 2012 (UTC) (asheem)
* Replaced corroded doorbell switches, restored doorbell functionality. * Noted malfunction from gate control that causes the gate to stay open/buzzing.
--Malaclyps 01:09, 29 April 2012 (UTC)
* SuperQ layed out conduit to bring permanent lights to Church
--Hipe 00:51, 29 April 2012 (UTC)
* Kitchen cabinets moved to improve compact-ness and reduce eyesore. * Beginnings of labelling every cupboard, making sure contents correspond to labels * Extraneous kitchen utensils and cookware moved to storage (including 12 un-paired pan lids)
--Malaclyps 23:41, 27 April 2012 (UTC)
* Fruit-fly attracting fruit vinegar excess moved out.
--Rayc 21:53, 27 April 2012 (UTC)
* Installed a light fixture inside of the Church class room with a switch that is plugged into the outlet connected to the outside of the SEM room wall, adjacent to the back stairwell. * In addition, I also rotated the florescent fixture that was parallel to the East Wall 180 degrees so that it also illuminates the Church class room as well. Fixes Bug #3.
--Malaclyps 03:09, 26 April 2012 (UTC)
* Delivery of USB enclosures, Francisco, Catherine helped. * Probed at broken buzzer at top -- no wires seem loose within the main door/listen/talk box. * Replicator Wednesday livestreamed http://www.ustream.tv/channel/noisebridge
--Malaclyps 19:22, 23 April 2012 (UTC)
* Martin cleaned up lasercutter, taught Rayc tips on how to clean it.
--18.104.22.168 02:03, 22 April 2012 (UTC)
* Working lights in Turing!
--Malaclyps 19:09, 21 April 2012 (UTC)
* Air compressor for laser cutter needed new brass fitting, fixed by Martin B. (who also cleaned around) * RetinaEngrave downloaded and re-installed, printer driver now working from InkScape ** Remember! RetinaEngrave must be running in order to use it as a printer driver. Windows will not run the 'driver' for you. **
--Malaclyps 05:29, 21 April 2012 (UTC)
* The noisebridge-api now installs as its own Debian package on pony.
--Malaclyps 00:12, 21 April 2012 (UTC)
* Wood brought in by User:miloh for third electronics bench. Woohoo!
--Malaclyps 22:41, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
* We now have Dead Drop in the gatephone, courtesy of James
--Malaclyps 20:47, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
* Cleaned out tar in gateway entry callbox.
* Filed bug report via discuss re: broken buzzer