If you make a change to the space that would require a lot of work to reverse (or you would rather people didn't reverse), record it here. Just hit "edit" at the top of the page, and add away. Don't worry too much about formatting, I'll fix it.
If you put click on the signature button in the editor, (the squiggle button next to the crossed out W and the horizontal line) you'll leave your name and a time and date.
Separate entries with "----", precede them with --. See other entries for examples. Add them to the top.
If you see something that needs to be fixed, record it on Bugs
--Malaclyps 03:09, 26 April 2012 (UTC)
* Delivery of USB enclosures, Francisco, Catherine helped. * Probed at broken buzzer at top -- no wires seem loose within the main door/listen/talk box.
--Malaclyps 19:22, 23 April 2012 (UTC)
* Martin cleaned up lasercutter, taught Rayc tips on how to clean it.
--220.127.116.11 02:03, 22 April 2012 (UTC)
* Working lights in Turing!
--Malaclyps 19:09, 21 April 2012 (UTC)
* Air compressor for laser cutter needed new brass fitting, fixed by Martin B. (who also cleaned around) * RetinaEngrave downloaded and re-installed, printer driver now working from InkScape ** Remember! RetinaEngrave must be running in order to use it as a printer driver. Windows will not run the 'driver' for you. **
--Malaclyps 05:29, 21 April 2012 (UTC)
* The noisebridge-api now installs as its own Debian package on pony.
--Malaclyps 00:12, 21 April 2012 (UTC)
* Wood brought in by User:miloh for third electronics bench. Woohoo!
--Malaclyps 22:41, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
* We now have Dead Drop in the gatephone, courtesy of James
--Malaclyps 20:47, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
* Cleaned out tar in gateway entry callbox.
* Filed bug report via discuss re: broken buzzer