|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Channels | Guilds | Resources | Events | Projects | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | Edit|
|Comms Channels | Wiki | Discuss | Slack | Jitsi | Pad | Meetup | Discord | Wiki | Github | IRC | VR | Twitter | 5MoF | Blog | Zine | Contacts | Mailinglist | Guestbook | Edit|
Noisebridgers use several communications channels to stay in touch. We primarily use Discuss forums for public discussions, Slack for invite-only internal discussions, Jitsi for live-streamed meetings, Pad for meeting notes, Meetup for event listings, and Discord for general open chat voice/video hangouts.
Communications channels for staying in touch
- Discuss - https://discuss.noisebridge.info - open, public forum
- Discord - Open chat, anyone is welcome to join. Get into contact with us!
- Slack - A smaller chat group that is invite only
- Jitsi - https://meet.jit.si/noisebridge - Live-streamed video channel used for meetings.
- Jitsi Virtual Hackitorium - https://nsa.bench.supply/hackatorium
- Pad - Pad.riseup.net is used for collaborative note-taking during meetings.
- Meetup - We maintain a listing of events like classes on Meetup.
- IRC - It's full of bad jokes and robots that go quack
- Mailing list - A lot of e-mails and stuff. They've got a trove of historical archives!
- Guestbook - Just like a B&B guestbook, leave a note after your visit