|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact | Guilds | Resources | Events | Projects | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | (Edit)|
|Communications Channels | Wiki | Discuss | Slack | Jitsi | Pad | Meetup | Discord | Trello | Github | IRC | VR | Twitter | 5MoF | YouTube | Blog | Zine | Contacts | Mailinglist | Guestbook | BBS | Edit|
|Communications channels Noisebridgers use to stay in touch.
We primarily use Discuss forums for public discussions, Slack for invite-only internal discussions, Jitsi for live-streamed meetings, Pad for meeting notes, Meetup for event listings, Pub for decentralized Scuttlebutt, and Discord for general open chat voice/video hangouts.
Communications channels for staying in touch
- Discuss - An open, public forum. https://discuss.noisebridge.info
- Discord - Open chat, anyone is welcome to join. Get into contact with us! https://discord.gg/3NFncdxufQ
- Slack - A smaller chat group that is invite only
- Jitsi - Live-streamed video channel used for meetings. https://meet.jit.si/noisebridge
- Pad - Pad.riseup.net is used for collaborative note-taking during meetings. https://pad.riseup.net/p/nbmeeting
- Wiki - Not a real-time comms tool but the Wiki is how we convey info long term and most things we build are documented as wiki pages which we link to in messages.
- Meetup - We maintain a listing of events like classes on Meetup.
- Mailing list - A lot of e-mails and stuff. They've got a trove of historical archives!
- Guestbook - Just like a B&B guestbook, leave a note after your visit
These are under construction experimental comms channels.