Revision as of 06:05, 5 August 2022 by Pawper (Added to scope of Code Guild to include contributing to coding projects/working groups)
|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact | Guilds | Resources | Events | Projects | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | E|
|Guilds | Meta | Code | Electronics | Fabrication | Games | Music | AI | Neuro | Philosophy | Funding | Art | Security | Ham | Brew | Edit|
|Code | FreeCodeCamp | PyClass | Gamebridge | Circuit Hacking Monday | Machine Learning | Edit|
|Code Guild maintains classes and resources to help people learn to code and connects devs for coding projects/working groups.|
- Projects CMS: Providing a one-click solution to set up projects with a wiki page, Trello, GitHub and Discord Channel (which will give notifications for wiki edits/Trello/GH).
Current Code Classes
- FreeCodeCamp: A regular Friday free school for learning to code apps.
- Machine Learning: Learn to use Python and other languages for machine learning.
- Gamebridge: Learn C#, C++, JS and other game dev languages for use with Unity, Unreal, Godot, and other engines.
- PyClass: Python classes on Mondays.
- Circuit Hacking Monday: Learn Arduino C and other embedded languages for use with electronics.
Past Code Classes
Past classes could be rebooted with new volunteer mentors.