Revision as of 13:00, 1 September 2011 by 220.127.116.11
Making coffee at Noisebridge
- There is a french press in the kitchen.
- There is an espresso machine outside of the Turing classroom.
- What is its status? It was seen exploding recently but may still be OK.
- There is (where?) a giant gold-filter coffee brewer with a built-in grinder which is known to work.
Buying coffee near Noisebridge
- The Summit SF is 0.2 miles away, a 5 minute walk
- Borderlands Cafe is 0.3 miles away, a 7 minute walk
- Four Barrel is 0.4 miles away, a 9 minute walk
- Grand Coffee is 0.6 miles away, an 11 minute walk
Buying more coffee paraphernalia for Noisebridge
Garen Torikian offered to facilitate purchasing an AeroPress and/or nicer grinder if others are interested.
Place pledges below:
- Garen - $50
- Leif - $50