Darkroom/Meetings/20120516

From Noisebridge
< Darkroom(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 16: Line 16:
 
** Donated items versus personal items
 
** Donated items versus personal items
 
* Current state of the darkroom, what's broken
 
* Current state of the darkroom, what's broken
 +
 +
 +
 
* Improvements to the space, what can be fixed, who would like to tackle those tasks?
 
* Improvements to the space, what can be fixed, who would like to tackle those tasks?
 +
 +
* light leaks
 +
* fixer jug
 +
* negative scanners - Get rid of them
 +
* color processor
 +
* chemical audit
 +
** tick mark on jug
 +
* white masking tape
 +
* more jugs
 +
* dish strainer
 +
* wire shelves for drying this in the black shelves
 +
* house keeping general
 +
* moving the the film dryer
 +
* darkroom in use light
 +
 +
 
* Classes, we should host some
 
* Classes, we should host some
 +
 +
* some classes
 +
 
* Moar photographs on the walls of Noisebridge!
 
* Moar photographs on the walls of Noisebridge!
 +
 +
* photo days
 +
 
* Group projects
 
* Group projects
 +
 +
 +
* Shalaco wants to do a thing
 +
*
 +
 
* Review of darkroom for new faces
 
* Review of darkroom for new faces
  
 
==Action items==
 
==Action items==

Revision as of 20:23, 16 May 2012

Place holder for the May 2012 meeting

This is a meeting and general get together for anyone involved in or interested getting involved with the darkroom at Noisebridge. If you would like to possibly shape how the darkroom functions, want to come and meet up with folks also using the space, or want to use the space in the future, you're encouraged to come.

Agenda items

Note: These are potential agenda items, add your own!

  • Names, introductions, personal projects
  • Mailing list, Google calendar, get on that!
  • General goals of the darkroom, update Darkroom page
  • Discussion and agreeance about guidelines of the darkroom, updating Darkroom page
    • Personal items and projects being kept in the darkroom
    • Donated items versus personal items
  • Current state of the darkroom, what's broken


  • Improvements to the space, what can be fixed, who would like to tackle those tasks?
  • light leaks
  • fixer jug
  • negative scanners - Get rid of them
  • color processor
  • chemical audit
    • tick mark on jug
  • white masking tape
  • more jugs
  • dish strainer
  • wire shelves for drying this in the black shelves
  • house keeping general
  • moving the the film dryer
  • darkroom in use light


  • Classes, we should host some
  • some classes
  • Moar photographs on the walls of Noisebridge!
  • photo days
  • Group projects


  • Shalaco wants to do a thing
  • Review of darkroom for new faces

Action items

Personal tools