Noisebridge has been equipped with DMX controlled light fixtures since NB10.
Lighting is set as a proscenium-style plot, facing the front of the Hackitorium.
Our setup is built using OpenLightingArchitecture and ArpNet.
- 1 What is still needed
- 2 September 2018 Update
- 3 Original Diagram from NB10 Party. No longer current as of 09/2018
What is still needed
- Draw an updated diagram for this wiki!
- Print out documentation for users in the space who wanting to disco!
- Add manufacturer documentation for each of our specific lights
- Modifying and extending our system via PD, Max/MSP, Python, LightKey MacOS app, etc.
- Additional documentation is needed for the wiki page + use of this awesome lighting!
- A physical DMX/Midi controller would be great for running scenes and lighting changes. Help set something up!
- 6 par can clamps for easier mounting.
- Integrate the lighting plot with our existing RGB Signage in the main Hackitorium.
- Integrate the lighting plot with our Flaschen-taschen protocol.
September 2018 Update
All lighting has been relocated from the SparkleForge and Noisesquare table to the main Hackitorium.
R - RGB ParCan S - RGB Pin Spot C - White Spot D - disco ball
Map of types of lights
[front] R R RCR RCR S D S [boat]
Map of light numbers
[front] 9 3 8 7 4 2 6 5 [boat]
Light numbers to DMX channels
9 - 01-08 8 - 11-18 7 - 21-28
3 - 31-38 2 - 41-48 4 - 51-58
6 - 61-66 5 - 71-76
Hostname: olaHackitorium.noise IPv4 Address: 10.20.0.49 HTTP Admin Port: 9090 Also supports: Art-Net
OLA Admin Settings
Universe Id: 1 Universe Name: Hackitorium Merge mode: LTP Output Device: Anyma USB Device