|Documentation Working Group|
|We don't know how Noisebridge works, but we'll write it down anyways|
Noisebridge is cryptic at times. Most of the time, actually.
How does Noisebridge work? That is a damn fine question, but who really knows, eh?
The purpose of the Documentation Working Group is to encourage and maintain the documentation of noisebridge.
The first meeting of the Documentation WG is Thursday, September 18th, 2014 at 7 PM
Things we do
- Manual - The Great Big Book of Noisebridge And How It Doesn't Fall Apart
- Category:Pages_maintained_by_the_Documentation_Working_Group - The important things that are usually kept up to date
- Collect mail from the Mailbox
- Scan Documents
- Enculturate others into producing Good Documentation
- Train hackers in the ways of Good Documentation
- Browsing Special:Orphaned pages and linking to them somewhere in the wiki
We the underhacked have pledged to contribute to the never-ending task of scribbling down things about Noisebridge:
- #docs-wg on Slack
- Probably some sort of regular gathering of documentation hackers?
- Maybe even a monthly wiki sprint!
|This page is maintained by the Documentation Working Group.
If technical writing is your thing, you should consider helping out by editing this page!
|Document ALL The Things!|
|YES, ALL THE THINGS|