Difference between revisions of "Documentation Meeting Notes"

From Noisebridge
Jump to: navigation, search
(Original DOC-WG meeting notes)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
We're the documentation working group! We meet Thursdays @ 7pm in Noisebridge to talk about reducing the bus factor of Noisebridge
+
We're the documentation working group! We meet Thursdays @ 7pm in Noisebridge to talk about reducing the [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor bus factor] of Noisebridge
 +
 
 +
== Projects ==
 +
* [[Signage]]
 +
 
 +
== Proposed Projects ==
 +
* [[NoiseFacts]]
 +
 
 +
== Upcoming Meeting ==
 +
We are going to have another meeting soon to discuss printing/lasercutting/constructing kiosks for [[Signage]], wiki docs, etc.
 +
* [[Documentation Working Group Next Meeting]]
  
 
== Meeting Notes ==
 
== Meeting Notes ==

Revision as of 16:04, 6 November 2015

We're the documentation working group! We meet Thursdays @ 7pm in Noisebridge to talk about reducing the bus factor of Noisebridge

Projects

Proposed Projects

Upcoming Meeting

We are going to have another meeting soon to discuss printing/lasercutting/constructing kiosks for Signage, wiki docs, etc.

Meeting Notes

We meet sometimes. Here are some meeting notes