Difference between revisions of "Documentation Meeting Notes"

From Noisebridge
Jump to: navigation, search
(Organizing working group)
Line 1: Line 1:
We're the documentation working group! We meet Thursdays @ 7pm in Noisebridge to talk about reducing the [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor bus factor] of Noisebridge
+
<div style="font-size:20px">We're the documentation working group! We meet Mondays @ 6PM in Noisebridge to talk about reducing the [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor bus factor] of Noisebridge.</div>
  
 
== Projects ==
 
== Projects ==
 
* [[Signage]] is ongoing. Make/Suggest signs that should exist or changes to improve them.
 
* [[Signage]] is ongoing. Make/Suggest signs that should exist or changes to improve them.
 +
* [[Labels]] need to go directly on everything, whereas the sign may go next to it with more info.
  
== In Progress ==
+
=== In Progress ===
 
* [[Hackstations]] (Kiosk enclosures for major tools/activity areas with attendant pegboard for attaching relevant bookshelves/supplies relevant and [[Signage]] elevated above it to make it easy to find with instructions for use.)
 
* [[Hackstations]] (Kiosk enclosures for major tools/activity areas with attendant pegboard for attaching relevant bookshelves/supplies relevant and [[Signage]] elevated above it to make it easy to find with instructions for use.)
  
== Broken ==
+
=== Broken ===
 
Projects that need love to get working again.
 
Projects that need love to get working again.
 
* [[Kiosks]]
 
* [[Kiosks]]
  
== Unfinished ==
+
=== Unfinished ===
 
* [[NoiseFacts]] is an idea for a small printed version of the manual for new arrivals.
 
* [[NoiseFacts]] is an idea for a small printed version of the manual for new arrivals.
  
== Upcoming Meeting ==
+
=== Upcoming Meeting ===
 
We are going to have another meeting soon to discuss printing/lasercutting/constructing kiosks for [[Signage]], wiki docs, etc.
 
We are going to have another meeting soon to discuss printing/lasercutting/constructing kiosks for [[Signage]], wiki docs, etc.
 
* [[Documentation Working Group Next Meeting]]
 
* [[Documentation Working Group Next Meeting]]

Revision as of 21:46, 18 November 2015

We're the documentation working group! We meet Mondays @ 6PM in Noisebridge to talk about reducing the bus factor of Noisebridge.

Projects

  • Signage is ongoing. Make/Suggest signs that should exist or changes to improve them.
  • Labels need to go directly on everything, whereas the sign may go next to it with more info.

In Progress

  • Hackstations (Kiosk enclosures for major tools/activity areas with attendant pegboard for attaching relevant bookshelves/supplies relevant and Signage elevated above it to make it easy to find with instructions for use.)

Broken

Projects that need love to get working again.

Unfinished

  • NoiseFacts is an idea for a small printed version of the manual for new arrivals.

Upcoming Meeting

We are going to have another meeting soon to discuss printing/lasercutting/constructing kiosks for Signage, wiki docs, etc.

Meeting Notes

We meet sometimes. Here are some meeting notes