Five Minutes of Fame 2016 12 01
Put your name and title of your presentation - additionally a link if anyone wants to learn more.
(we have 10 slots only!)
1. I made a bootleg R O L E X watch face for a Samsung Gear S2. Things I did. Installed Certificates. Made an account on Samsung app store. Turned off CPU VT for the emulator. Reboot the hardware watch after each deploy --SteeleNivenson (talk)
2. Luke Iseman, "DIY shipping container homes." boxouse
3. Lizzie "something about security probably"
4. ESP-LISP - an interactive lisp on 2USD esp8266 ("arduino++") wifi-computer, jsk - https://github.com/yesco/esp-lisp
5. Mitch - ArduTouch Arduino-compatible Music Synthesizer kit
8. The Bayview BOOM: Teaching underprivileged teens to build a hardware product. BayviewBOOM
10. Ruth, "Project documentation: why it's important, where to dump it, projects I've documented"
FULL - Add your talk to next week's 5mof