Five Minutes of Fame 2018 11 15
Thursday November 15, 2018 8:00PM
8:00pm Third Thursdays
3rd Floor 2169 Mission Street
You are welcome and somewhat encouraged to have a power point to accompany your presentation. If you go over 5 minutes, we will kindly cut you off with applause. All presentations will be televised, live for your viewing pleasure on our YouTube account!
Find the Meet Up page for this event here
To sign up follow the example below:
1. Talk title or topic; first name or alias, e-mail (optional), slack handle (if you're in NB slack).
2. "WTF Even Is 'Social Construction'?", @beka valentine
3. "My own, personal, several month long, STUPID SHIT NO ONE NEEDS AND TERRIBLE IDEAS HACKATHON", Jeremy, firstname.lastname@example.org, @jermops
4. "Making Humans More Effective with Free, Secure Software"; Steve, email@example.com, @elimisteve
6. Jonathan Kibrick, How I reroute Muni for protests!
7. David, firstname.lastname@example.org, Pacifism: Social Hacking as a Quaker
8. "96-Cell Pack Teardowns" Johny Radio email@example.com
9. "Password: Big Fish." ; Rogue
10. "Secrets of the Pastryarchy: Hacking the chemistry of pie crust", Helena, firstname.lastname@example.org, @helena