Five Minutes of Fame 2021 09 16
Thursday September 16, 2021 8:00PM
Five Minutes of Fame (5MoF) is ten five-minute talks in an hour, with a short intermission so you can get another beer. Talks tend to be ad-hoc, poorly-planned, and awe-inspiring.
8:00pm Third Thursdays
272 Capp Street Street, hosted remotely during COVID19 pandemic: http://jitsi.noisebridge.io/hackitorium
UPDATE: THE JITSI NOW HAS A PASSWORD "5mof"
You are welcome and somewhat encouraged to have slides to accompany your presentation. All presentations will be televised, live for your viewing pleasure on our YouTube account!
Find the Meet Up page for this event here https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/hprdhqyzcbwb/
To sign up, fill in a blank spot like this example:
0. Talk title or topic; first name or alias; e-mail (to contact you); Slack handle (if you're in NB slack).
1. TJ - The Robot; i.e. an AI's first steps in Noisebridge
2. ?? Update on our Gate ??
3. ?? Modular Synth / Lambda Calculus software ??
4. Bomberman, but on a giant globe; Adrian; email@example.com
5. Reverse engineering AC because lazy; Roberto; manufacturedba gmail; https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1muEmOe7XbceedJvvpgTY6eNTdJ9Lu00Fti1qi3B94KI/edit?usp=sharing