Fundraising Guild handles fundraising-related tasks such as PR and outreach efforts, and also helps moderate such efforts done do-ocratically by our members.
Where to find us
- a mailing list
- #fundraising-wg on the Noisebridge slack
- Recurring donations needs to exceed monthly expenses
- Events and campaigns to raise one-time donations and get people to become recurring donors
- secure Noisebridge's future in a physical space
Raising the Fun
Raising the Fun is a campaign which started in August 2018 with a goal to purchase a building before the lease at 2169 Mission ended.
Noisebridge Space Program (NBSP;)
NBSP; was the search for a new building which started in 2016. While not an official fundraising campaign, fundraising was a significant component. This campaign was abandoned when the lease at 2169 was extended till August 2019.
Fundraising/Fundraising Copy A repository for text which can be used for communication about the fundraising campaign
Fundraising/Stories Guidelines to record and create stories for fundraising
How to Help
Fundraising working group is recruiting to grow Noisebridge's funding sources in a number of areas.
- ongoing fundraising to increase Patreon donors,
Noisebridge has many data sources:
- Direct Deposit
- ... and other income
Data centralization provides timely important information to the cause.
- Space walk spread sheet — documenting possible locations