(Difference between revisions)
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
Revision as of 01:26, 1 April 2009
- Work our way through the recipes or ideas from the great scientific chefs: Ferran Adria, Heston Blumenthal et.c.
- Blue cheese / chocolate souffle.
- Lemon tempura with licorice.
- Regular cook-offs.
- Regular participation in the TGRWT challenges.
- Build (and use, duh!) a sous vide bath.
- Build (and use) a computer controlled automated bbq.
- Hack a standard Weber charcoal grill to operate as an 800F pizza oven using Rocket Oven principles in order to maximize efficiency, minimize cost, simplify construction (I am midstream on this project in backyard and looking for perspectives)
miloh I'm in, grand start, lets cook on Wiese together! :)