Revision as of 15:04, 26 June 2009 by SpammerHellDontDelete
Vegan Grocery list for Toorcamp 2009.
Reminder: RV only has stove top and microwave. And yes, there is a small fridge. Campfires presumably will also exist though?
Things to get:
- Vegan marshmallows!
- Pancake mix (need a recipe for vegan pancakes - not my forte) apparently this one is good and needs tons moar cinnamon! http://www.recipezaar.com/Vegan-Banana-Pecan-Pancakes-224147
- hot chocolate mix
- maybe some noodles?
- sweet potatoes or yams
- coconut milk
- wasabi peas
- some vegan ribs, burgers (assuming refrigeration)
- canned black beans/red beans
- oils (olive, veggie)
- potatoes (for breakfast or fries)
- soup bouillon cubes
- stuff for a stew (carrots, onions, potatoes, seitan or tofu, turnip)
- greens (kale, spinach)
- dark chocolate