Noisebridge Guide: What is This?
The goal of this guide is to produce one concise document that rapidly introduces someone to Noisebridge with no foreknowledge, answering questions like: what is NB? What is our culture? What can you do here?
What is Noisebridge?
Noisebridge is a [hackerspace https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackerspace] for technical-creative projects, do-ocratically run by our members. We are a non-profit educational institution intended for public benefit. Come and visit our space a 5,200 square-foot area located in the heart of San Francisco. We teach, we learn, we share.
We hack on software and hardware projects, host, talk tech, and practice open culture.
Noisebridge is do-ocratically run: if you want something done, you can do it (aside from extreme changes like tearing down walls).
Understanding the Culture
Noisebridge should make you feel empowered: to learn, to create, to augment yourself with open technologies.
- Watch this video from our 10th Anniversary: 
What Resources Are Available to Me?
Resources: Physically in the Space
- RGB knobs next to the front door that control LEDs in the Hackitorium!
- Sewing area
- Shared library
- Who can check out books: (TODO)
- How to check out books: (TODO)
- The wiki; you're (t)here now!
- Our Slack
- How to get an invite: (TODO)
- IRC: join #noisebridge on Freenode