How to Enter Noisebridge
Noisebridge is a hackerspace. To help facilitate excellent hacking, the community would like someone to vouch for you.
"Ok, so how do I get in?"
The buzzer is the middle button in the group of three to the right of the payphone. It may have a Noisebridge logo sticker underneath it.
Now that you've been buzzed in, how do you stay in? A great question! There's a few ways:
Be the guest of a Member or Associate Member (the easiest way)
- Ask your friend who is a member to go with you to the space
- Ask the coordinator of the event you plan on attending to vouch for you
- Ask a docent to introduce you to the space
- Go on the NB discussion mailing list or IRC chat and ask if a member will go with you
- Go to the space and ask the person who lets you in to vouch for you (no guarantee!)
Become an Associate Member
- In brief: find 4 members that will vouch for you, wait a month or so for your name to be discussed at the weekly meeting, profit!
- Read up on becoming an Associate Member and becoming a regular Member
Become a Member
- Read up on becoming a Member
Please note that Associate Membership and guests needing member hosts is new at Noisebridge as of November 2013.