Revision as of 14:44, 9 September 2009 by Adi
We acquired a bunch of Inexio 17" touchscreen LCD display panels. This page documents what we've learned about them.
- VGA 17" panel
- IR-based touchscreen connected to a custom touchscreen controller based on an Atmel AT91 ARM microcontroller
- touchscreen data available as RS232 via DB9
- also apparently the same data is available as a USB CDC ACM device via the USB B-port hidden under the casing
- chips are running firmware v1.3, apparently v1.5 exists but is not trivial to find
- Linux-input driver: linux/drivers/input/touchscreen/inexio.c
- Xorg xinput driver: http://repo.or.cz/w/xf86-input-inexio.git
Reverse Engineering the Protocol
to be filled in.