Juki DDL-227 Industrial Straight Stitch
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Status: Working (as of 2022-10-18)
Type: High speed single needle lockstitch
- Materials: advertised as "General fabric, medium to heavy weight material". Handles a wide range of material well, from medium-lightweight (e.g. dress-weight silks) to heavy (e.g. denim, medium-weight leather)
- Needle: DBx1, size 11-18. Standard size is 12 or 14
- Thread: Standard is "universal weight" poly/polycotton, Tex 29, Mara 100. Smaller or larger needles may require different thread sizes. Works with bonded nylon thread for leather.
- Not for book binding. Please use the right tool for the job.
- Check motor speed if too fast. Dial is on front of motor, turn all the way right for slowest speed
- Raise foot slightly (using knee lifter) to release tension when turning handwheel
Manual for Juki DDL-227
PDF - https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1005359/Juki-Ddl-227.html
- 2022-10-18 Hook point broken off, replaced hook asm. Replaced oil.
- 2022-03-15 Replaced clutch motor with new servo