Revision as of 11:34, 3 September 2010 by Miloh
Kiang is a round tabletop computer for general use.
- Zytouch capacaitive touch screen built into it, and a small x86 embedded system underneath that..
- VIA Eden board with a code name 'Esther' processor on it. It clocks at 400mHz but cat /proc/cpuinfo shows it may be able to go up to 1Ghz (with active cooling?)
- wifi card
- Ubuntu 10.04 installed on a 3.5 IDE drive. The generic install works fine out of the box, but optimizations for an older memory and speed limited system would never hurt.
- make list above more specific
- It needs some Zytouch driver love, which may come from here: