Learn to solder!
Anyone can learn to solder! Even if you have never made anything in your life, you can learn this very useful and enjoyable skill. It really is fun! Appropriate for kids of all ages!
Mitch Altman will bring kits to make cool, practical, intriguing, hackable things that you can bring home after you make it -- all designed for total beginners to complete successfully -- and intriguing enough for the total hardware geek.
Mitch has taught tens of thousands of people how to solder all around the world.
He can teach you, too!
What: A place to get together to solder cool stuff!
You can easily learn all of the skills you need in a short time.
Make a project, and take it home with you!
When: Tuesday, 3-June, 17:00 - 20:00 (5:00pm - 8:00pm) Where: ThoughtWorks Werkstatt Berlin, Mülhauserstr. 6. Hofgebäude 1. OG, 10405 Berlin, Germany
- You! All ages, all skill levels
- -- It is fun to make things in the friendly community of the Belgian hackerspaces Village tent.
- Come join us. Everyone is welcome.
- Instruction is free! We ask that people pay only for the cost of the parts used
- -- kit prices range from €10 to €20.
Plenty of cool kits are available to make, including:
- TV-B-Gone (turn off TVs in public places!)
- Brain Machine (Meditate, Hallucinate, and Trip Out!)
- LOL Shield (Lots Of LEDs!)
- Trippy RGB Waves (interactive blinky lights!)
- LEDcube (animated 3D cube!)
- Drawdio (make music as you draw!)
- Hello My Name Is... badge (Geeky, blinky version!)
- Arduino clones (make just about anything with your Diavolino!)
- microcontroller programmers (program all your AVR family chips!)
- And more.
More info on these projects is available at: