Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact | Guilds | Resources | Events | Projects | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | (Edit)|
|Guilds | Meta | Code | Electronics | Fabrication | Games | Sewing | Music | AI | Neuro | Philosophy | Funding | Art | Security | Ham | Brew | Edit|
|Fabrication | Sewing | 3D Printing | Wood Shop | Metal Shop | SparkleForge | Laser Cutter | Vinyl Cutter | Edit|
|Laser: Laser Manual | Training | Gallery | Kaitian CM1309 | Maintenance | Edit | Links To|
Laser Cutter Guild maintains laser cutters and train people to use them safely.
- RESOURCES: The Kaitan Laser Manual listing trainers and how to use it.
- MAINTAINERS: 0 (A list of trainers are on the Laser Manual page but nobody is signed up to be the laser cutter guild maintainers per say to keep up the docs and train the trainers.)
|RECRUITING! Maintainer volunteers wanted, consider volunteering to become a maintainer. Edit|
- Kaitian CM1309 100W laser - Our newer, bigger, more functional laser cutter
- Full Spectrum Laser 40W - our older, smaller, less functional laser cutter
- Point to point laser uplink - our gigabit link out to the internet
- Laser_Cutter/Reverse engineering Kaitian file formats