Revision as of 06:41, 1 February 2011 by Citizenkeys (Created page with '<h2>Locker Plan - January 31, 2011</h2> <p>An attempt is being made to re-organize the member shelves, hack shelves, and also possibly day-use shelves into an organized set of l…')
Locker Plan - January 31, 2011
An attempt is being made to re-organize the member shelves, hack shelves, and also possibly day-use shelves into an organized set of lockers.
As the plan exists now:
- Member shelves and day-use shelves would be consolidated into a set of lockers with doors on them.
- Lockers could be closed, so nobody else can see your stuff (out of sight, out of mind).
- Lockers would be bring-your-own-lock, for added security.
- Lockers would also be numbered, for added anonymity because you don't need to write your name on it.
- Hack shelves would remain as separate shelves, publicly accessible to everybody. Keeping hack shelves separate from the lockers will hopefully result in people feeling more confident in using stuff on the hack shelves.