|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact Us | Guilds | Stuff | Events | Projects | NB14 | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | E|
|Guilds | Meta | Code | Electronics | Fab | Games | Music | AI | Neuro | Philosophy | Funding | Art | Security | Ham | Brew | Edit|
|Security | Bay Area Hackers' Association | OHSNAP | Crypto | SecureDrop | Locksport | Password manager | Aaron Swartz | Security Camera | Edit|
|Locksport | TOOOL-SF | MeritBadges/LockSport | Edit|
|Locksport is about learning about locks and the art of picking locks for fun and competition.|
The goal is to learn about different methods about compromising locks, from shims, to picks, to bump keys, to hydrologic jacks. The goal is that it will be a hands on group with members sharing what they know.
Lockpick tools and sets
- Make gift guide for locksport Make did a great guide on basic tools and where to buy them. What they recommend is pretty good.
- Get a kwikset deadbolt lock. They cost about $16 dollars at a lock hardware store. They're a nice
size, easy to open and a great practice lock. You might get more than one, that way you can take one apart and re-pin it however you like for practice
- If you've mastered the kwikset, a simple masterlock padlock is a good next lock to try. Also very cheap.
Original Locks! group started with the following:
When people want to. Usually Sunday afternoon. Join the list:
If you want to find out about meeting.
If you are interested please leave your "name" here:
- Jonathan Moore
- Michael Toren
- Hardy (click)
- Jeff Tchang
- Jon Starbuck
- Meryl P.
- Islador (Leme know when,will be on IRC)
- Adam S
- Bryan B.
- scott mills
- Isky (July '10) (We had a bunch of people on the 29th teaching each other amateur stuff, the lockpicking stuff can be found in a big plastic bin stored in the material fabrication zone, somebody update this with a more accurate description plz?)
- Felicia Please email email@example.com
- Parker e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- grommet e-mail email@example.com
- Vincent e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kaya email email@example.com
- Jacob Ervin email firstname.lastname@example.org
- August Wolff