m (add link to my wikipage)
|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
Revision as of 11:07, 18 November 2010
MAID is (Mutually) Assured Information Destruction: "Maid cleans up after you're no longer around."
M.A.I.D. is a framework that provides time sensitive remote key escrow and provable authentication with optional distress coding. It automatically destroys cryptographic keys after a given user configurable time threshold is crossed.
- Provable authentication (with either local or remote attestation)
- Cryptographic key storage on remote systems
- Optional distress coding during authentication
- Time sensitive user configurable key destruction
- Strong multi-party anonymity is a requirement for participation.
Example use case
We believe this system will possibly work exactly one time for a single person. Consult with a qualified lawyer or solicitor in your legal jurisdiction. You may be that single lucky person.