Difference between revisions of "Maker Faire 2009"
(→Huge Hardware Hacking Area)
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
Revision as of 17:49, 15 May 2009
Noisebridge is going to Maker Faire. whoop!
Please see below to volunteer for the Huge Hardware Hacking Area! -- please sign up for this separately.
If you want to come and spend some time at the table interacting with people, put your name here:
- Christie - Heading up SWARM, but will stop in for a bit.
- Eric Boyd
- Peter Youngmeister
- Shannon Lee
- Daniela I will be busy in there but might be able to be help for a bit
Projects to bring (add yours!):
- a phone project
- Cyborg eyes-in-the-back-of-your-back vest
- Cyborg north-facing anklet
Huge Hardware Hacking Area
- Gregg I emailed you about helping, just keep me in the loop!
- Slim - It's been a long time since I've taught anyone to solder, but I suspect that with a brief refresher I'd do just fine. However my electronics/circuitry knowledge is essentially zero at this point. So although I am a willing HHA volunteer, depending on your needs, I may be better suited to the main NB area.