Maker Faire 2010
Maker Faire is May 22 and 23 at the San Mateo County Expo Center. We will have a 10x10 booth, with an additional 10x10 booth adjacent for SpaceBridge. If you'd like to help set up/run the booth this year, please add your contact info below.
- Next Maker Faire Meeting at NB:
Planned Transport Cars
Projects/Items Displayed in the Booth
"If you'd like to bring something to show in the Noisebridge booth, please list it here and/or contact Alex"
- SpaceBridge (they may have additional space provided for them by maker faire, increasing our booth size)
- LED Sign
- Pay Phone
- NB Recurring Schedule (poster sized)
- Fashion Show garments
- A piece of art by Jonathan Foote (TBD)
- Whiteboard on easel(for maker faire related announcements, etc.)
- Mooninite LED sign
- Sudo Pop
- Capacitor Explosion demo?
Other Items to Bring
- NB flyers - Alex
- NB stickers - zedd
- NB t-shirts? - zedd
- easel - rachel
- whiteboard -Eri
- trashbags Eri
- snacks for booth - Eri
- 1 or 2 camp chairs that can be folded up when booth is crowded
If you want to help out at the NB booth this year, please sign up on dates you are available. Include contact info so we can coordinate schedules.
Setup Friday May 21st
If you have a car that can transport projects please state so.
Event Saturday May 22nd
Event Saturday May 23rd
Take down Saturday May 23rd
"If you have a car that can transport projects, please state so."
Information current as of Maker Faire meeting Tuesday April 13, 2010
Members with Booths at Maker Faire
"Going to Maker Faire with another group? Let us know where you'll be!"
- Xander Hudson - Monkeylectric