Maker Faire 2011
- 1 Noisebridge booth
- 2 Volunteer Sign-up And Time Scheduling!
- 3 Members with Booths at Maker Faire
 is May 21 and 22 at the San Mateo County Expo Center. If you'd like to help set up/run the booth this year, please add your contact info below.
Mitch will be setting up a huge Hardware Hacking Area again this year.
Planned Transport Cars
Projects/Items Displayed in the Booth
"If you'd like to bring something to show in the Noisebridge booth, please list it here and contact emprameen at gmail.com
capacative touch suitcase - a suitcase with LEDs inside that light up when you touch it. -rachelyra
Other Items to Bring
- NB flyers
- NB stickers
- NB t-shirts?
- snacks for booth
- 3 or 4 camp chairs that can be folded up when booth is crowded
Volunteer Sign-up And Time Scheduling!
After adding your name and time slot, please email me (emprameen AT gmail DOT com) as soon as you can with the following information:
1) The name (first and last) you want to give to the Maker Faire people when you arrive for your free "credentials"
(as they're calling the passes for volunteers). 2) When you want to start working your 4 hour shift.
Folks who want to help staff the booth: Elise, Adit, Al, Rikke, Stefano, Rameen, Danny Ken & Max, Sean C, Rachel M, Rachelyra
Setup Friday May 20th
Not sure what the exact set-up time is, but supposedly, the children arrive at 11am. I'll e-mail for further information, but it's probably safe to say that set-up starts at least at 9. People who have agreed to help with transportation: Stafano, Rachel McConnell, Ken & Max
Set-up Saturday May 21st
Set-up times: Saturday, May 21 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Event Saturday May 21st
Event Sunday May 22nd
Ken & Max Available all day
- Rubin - Available after 2ish, greeting someone at SFO around noon.
- Rachelyra, not sure when but much of the day.
Take down Sunday May 22ndd
If you have a car that can transport projects, please state so
- Ken & Max can help with a car if necessary
- Rubin - I've got a bike and some panniers
Members with Booths at Maker Faire
"Going to Maker Faire with another group? Let us know where you'll be!"