Maker Faire 2013
We are organizing our presence at Maker Faire 2013!
May 18 & 19, 2013
Saturday 10am – 8pm
Sunday 10am – 6pm
see Maker Faire for more info
- 1 Booths who want to coordinate w/ the Noisebridge Booth
- 2 Noisebridge booth
- 3 Volunteer Sign-up And Time Scheduling!
- 4 Members with Booths at Maker Faire
Booths who want to coordinate w/ the Noisebridge Booth
Also note, Noisebridge is organizing an "afterparty" May 18, 6pm. See this page:
2013 MakerFaire Afterparty
 is May 18 and 19 at the San Mateo County Expo Center. If you'd like to help set up/run the booth this year, please add your contact info below. NB should be getting several free passes for volunteers who work at least a 4-hour shift. First come, first served!
Projects/Items Displayed in the Booth
I think we should put some focus into our set-up and make our booth look really amazing this year!
Other Items to Bring
- NB flyers
- NB stickers
- NB t-shirts?
- 15d printer! they are new and attract a lot of attention!
- the RoboConfessional Especially set up to hear allow the automat confession of sins from faire goers. Also serving as infoshopbot.
Volunteer Sign-up And Time Scheduling!
After adding your name and time slot, please email me (neurofog AT gmail DOT com) as soon as you can with the following information:
1) The name (first and last) you want to give to the Maker Faire people when you arrive for your free "credentials"
(as they're calling the passes for volunteers). 2) When you want to start working your 4 hour shift.
Folks who want to help staff the booth:
Setup Friday May 17th
Setup times for the venue: 10am-8pm
(Note: this is tentative... because of Education Day on Friday morning, we may have to do some setup on Thurs evening)
12pm - 4pm: Rolf W - will be here for booth setup
Set-up Saturday May 18th
Set-up times: Saturday, May 19 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Event Saturday May 18th
Event Sunday May 19th
Dan Cote email@example.com
Take down Sunday May 19th
If you have a car that can transport projects, please state so
Members with Booths at Maker Faire
"Going to Maker Faire with another group? Let us know where you'll be!"