Herein lies the Noisebridge Manual. It is an ever-changing tome that strives to answer an unanswerable question: How the heck does Noisebridge really work?
This is not general advice for fixing things. If something at Noisebridge isn't working and it needs fixing, then check out Help.
- Noisebridge Vision - What's it all about?
- About - An incredibly broad description of some of our more grandiose mechanisms
- Testimonials - In your own words, what is Noisebridge?
- Oral histories about Noisebridge
Visitors and Guests
- Getting Here - How to actually find the space...
- Getting In - And what to do when you arrive
- Visitor advice - Some advice on what you're getting into
- Community Standards - What we expect from each other
- Do-ocracy - One of our guiding principles
- Consensus Process - How decisions are made within the community
- Meeting - Noisebridge meets every Tuesday evening
- Safety - Preventing those old school hardhat accidents.
- Membership - How membership works at Noisebridge
- How to join Noisebridge - Another view on how membership works
- FloorFinishing - How our floor was finished in 2009
- Stickers - The ubiquitous stickers and how to get more
- Resources - An overview of the resources, equipment and projects in the space
- Access Control - Discussion about how physical access is handled
- Network - Our IP transmission infrastructure (Internet Protocol here of course; not Intellectual Property!)