Meeting Notes 2008 10 14
Time and Place
8pm, place: Noisebridge, 83C Wiese St. near 16th St. & Mission St., San Francisco
- membership committee formation
- Using Noisebridge's corporate status to acquire equipment/supplies
- Many useful and non-dangerous supplies must be ordered in the name of a corporation (or academic organisation). As Noisebridge is now a corporation, this opens a lot of doors for members to do experiments and other work that might otherwise be very difficult without the ability to acquire this sort of stuff. However, many other supplies which are useful *are* dangerous, are on government watch lists, or are otherwise a bad idea. Should we make it possible for members to order restricted-to-corporations supplies through Noisebridge? If so, what sort of process should we develop to protect the membership? Mlp 02:57, 9 October 2008 (PDT)
- Napping pods - Reed and Rubin
- Workshops update - what do we need before we can hold? chairs, earthquake straps, what else?
- Insurance update - David Molnar
- Keycard update - David Molnar
- Halloween party! We should have one and stuff.
- gift from NYC Resistor
- Membership dues
- Pumpkin carving & hardware hacking weekend before Halloween