Meeting Notes 2008 10 28
Time and Place
8pm, place: Noisebridge, 83C Wiese St. near 16th St. & Mission St., San Francisco
- Open House
- Napping Pods
- Shopping suggestions
- Shop Vac for cleanup
- Theft Insurance (David Molnar)
- Should we install a central alarm system (e.g. from ADT) to obtain theft insurance?
- Cost for ADT alarm: $250 install, $500/year
- Cost for theft insurance: TBD based on rating, "around $150"
- One uncertainty: waiting to hear back from insurer who may or may not offer theft insurance w/o alarm
- Twitter Follow (Steen)
- Membership Dues, Noisebridge PayPal account, and other Treasurer anouncements
- Discover magazine story about Noisebridge (Annalee Newitz)