Meeting Notes 2009 03 10
Revision as of 18:56, 10 March 2009 by SpammerHellDontDelete
- What Noisebridge is about.
- Lynch Mike
- Proposal for a n00b night
- Proposal for a grievance process
- Recent donations
- GSM stuff
- Server hardware
- Regular Happenings and Upcoming events
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (8PM, 83c)
- Pyclass (Monday at 6:30PM, 83c)
- Machine Learning Wednesdays (8PM, 83c)
- Natural Language Corners
- Five Minutes of Fame
- Treasurer's report
- infrastructure cleanup
- How many wireless access points do we have? Can we clean some up to improve wireless performance?
- What is the proper way to manage the multiple internet connections?
- Is there a server we can install a real DNS server on for internal DNS instead of relying on the zero config mdns stuff that doesn't always work?
- leak in shop: update?
- DIY Bio upcoming experiments -- safety protocol and Carolina Green/GFP kit experiment for the upcoming weekend. GFP experiment description here
- Gosh a bigger space squee! Shall we have a concerted membership drive? When, how?
- Maker Faire is coming up. What if anything should NB do? (May relate to the prev item)
- From last week: shall we reimburse Mitch for stickers?
- read membership folder names
- Anonymous membership